Serving our community since 1992 with a caring and committed staff. We couldn’t be more thankful for the dedication our workers bring to our clients. To fulfill our commitment to excellence, we maintain a fully insured staff of Registered Nurses (RN), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), Certified Home Health Aide Companions (CHAA) and Qualified Medication Administration Personnel (QMAP). We provide qualified RNs, LPNs, CNAs, CHHAs and QMAP to area nursing homes, group homes, mental health facilities, assisted living communities, clients homes, hospices, and hospitals.
All of our employees are:
- Carefully screened, skills and experience evaluated, and references checked to ensure the highest caliber candidate for your needs.
- Up to date on all licenses and certificates. We provide annual screenings, criminal background checks, and skills assessments.
- Fully insured, in addition to relieving you of the burden of payroll taxes, benefits, and other employee-responsible programs.
- Up to date Credentialling.
- A fully-staffed Human Resources department oversees all aspects of hiring, retention, ongoing training, and education. Striving toward quality organizational growth. During these changing times of health care delivery systems, NCS is at the forefront of supplemental staffing. We are continually striving to meet and exceed your needs.
Our staff are highly trained and properly vetted professionals
Each of our highly trained and skilled professionals is grounded in the “head/heart/hand dynamic” that forms the core of our client care continuum. We pledge our heads, hearts, and hands to you by delivering knowledge, compassion, and skill in everything that we do.